Posted by : Rajat Sunday, July 25, 2010


Took out my super expensive camera kit and swished off the dirt from it today. I dont easily get the time to pursue my passion of photography (dont excatly know the reason why), so today was a lucky day.

Clicked a few pics here and there. Its really amazing to see how simple looking things around you when viewed from a slightly different angle come out to be very different.

Every time I start clicking, I have a theme in my mind. This time it was selective coloring. My previous two posts 'lonely' and 'together' were examples of it. But apart from the theme I usually take one more away from the ordinary for one single purpose, which is to find my new desktop wallpaper. I usually make it a point that my dektop always has something of my own on, like the pic you see next to this text.

Posted by Picasa

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Sample Text

Text Widget

Labels

All Photographs Copyright © 2009 - 2012 Rajat Ahuja. Powered by Blogger.

Pages

Followers