Posted by : Rajat Sunday, September 27, 2009

Autumn has begun, hot summer ends with a promise of new life. With autumn the trees shed the old leafs and wait for winter. For a shutterbug there cannot be a better time, with so many trees changing colors to bright red leafs lying on the road creating a red carpet of sorts.

I always wanted to experience the American fall, and always wanted to capture all its glory as best as I can. I did make an effort and here is a sample of it for you.

These are again from my recent hiking trip to bear mountain. The bright red leaf with Grey road behind it is adding the perfect contrast and bringing out the colors. While i was clicking this picture my friends were mocking me and saying stop wasting your clicks on a road, i said just give me a sec and see when the pic comes up. I think I did just fine here.


The shot of colorful leafs with sun shining behind them and bear mountain a showing up bit hazy is bringing a feeling of freshness (I can say only for myself). But there is something about nature that attracts me. I personally like to click nature than people.

Although I am slowly ans steadily making a transition, and broadening my skills. Lets see how it goes.

Posted by Picasa

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

Sample Text

Text Widget

Labels

All Photographs Copyright © 2009 - 2012 Rajat Ahuja. Powered by Blogger.

Pages

Followers