Posted by : Rajat Thursday, October 15, 2009

These pics are again from my hiking trip to bear Moutain, NY. I was just trying my hands in against the sun photography, its interesting to see how different foregrounds and camera settings can affect the details captured in the picture. Note none of the pictures are digitally enhanced. They are right off the cam (not because I would have published them that way, but because I was too lazy to make the changes :) ).
Both the pictures above and below are from the same location, but different frames and different timings. The one below is when the sun was almost about to set, making the whole sky orange. Even with the DSLR the objects in shadow have come out a bit grainy, wonder how can i correct them.

Posted by Picasa

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Sample Text

Text Widget

Labels

All Photographs Copyright © 2009 - 2012 Rajat Ahuja. Powered by Blogger.

Pages

Followers